Please note: As of September 2013, Dr. Marc Lewy is on Sabbatical
Dr. Marc Lewy is a highly experienced podiatrist, with a practice specializing in healing wounds of the foot. His patients come from a wide-ranging population: young and old, world-class athletes, runners, dancers, as well as professionals who are on their feet throughout the day, with more typical problems such as warts, corns, fissures, and bunions. Diabetic patients are treated with special attention and care.
- In private practice, since 1989
- Certified in Wound Care from The Council for Medical Education and Testing (CMET)
- Board certified in primary care in Podiatry by the American Board of Multiple Specialties
- Physicians Panel, Wound Healing Institute
- Fellow, American Professional Wound Association